We have an immediate need (start today!) for a temp-to-permanent network cabling technician in the Maricopa county area.
You can understand a little more of this role here: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/jeremy-cioara-4860573_hiring-technology-network-activity-6874141409683890176-byI2
Here are some of the specific requirements:
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Working with a team to run and certify ethernet cable (CAT6 and other forms of cabling) fully compliant with industry- and Veeya standards.
- Learn and deploy Veeya standards for video surveillance (cameras, cloud-based administration, options, configurations) and access control systems.
- Installing and configuring network equipment and Wireless Access Points (WAPs) to our standard configurations and tuning options.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Passion for customer service
- Light construction-related work is required (e.g., measuring, drilling, hole saw, securing devices to walls and ceilings)
- Strong interest and desire to constantly growing in technical skill
- Excellent and collaborative prioritization skills
- Great oral and written communication skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Natural problem-solving abilities and basic technical troubleshooting skills
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Internship, Contract
Pay: $16.00 – $22.00 per hour
We are a Managed Service Provider (MSP) focused on helping academic and non-profit organizations by providing safe and reliable Internet connectivity, secure and connected campus infrastructure, responsive wireless networks, dependable and modern Voice over IP (VoIP) telephony, and controlled, role-based devices. Our passion is enabling, empowering, and encouraging those who give of themselves to educate and care for others by simplifying technology.
We take pride in our culture and are seeking candidates who reflect our core values – and have skills in technology to boot. Ideal candidates will display the following characteristics:
- Love of Learning – these people are natural problem solvers who aren’t afraid to ask “why”: why something works the way it does, why a process happens a certain way, etc. People who are enthusiastically curious help others around them grow in their own understanding and are always seeking a better way to do things.
- Servant-hearted – these people are motivated to help others, whether those people are clients, peers, or even strangers. We at Veeya are dedicated to making technology simple because we want to help our clients focus on their own fields of expertise, be it education or service.
- Relationship-driven – these people do not just want to help others one time, they want to cultivate a strong, lasting relationship with them. We want our clients to trust that we can deliver quality services to them and their companies on a long-term basis and want each of our employees to reflect that motivation in their day-to-day interactions.
- Ownership mindset – these people take pride in what they are doing and follow it through to its completion. They bring energy and joy to others around them through their can-do attitude. These people make great leaders and don’t just look out for themselves, but also seek to bring others up alongside them.